Father's Day is a special holiday for family members to appreciate the father's merits, so let's join Woonistore for some Father's Day gift ideas to prepare for the beloved man. your family a surprise on this special holiday!
What is Father's Day?
Father's Day is an honoring celebration of people's fathers and celebrating the fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in their society. It was first proposed by Sonora Dodd of Spokane, Washington in 1909. It is currently celebrated in the United States annually on the third Sunday in June.
Father's Day is usually celebrated on different days in many parts of the world, most commonly in the months of March, April and June according to national customs. This holiday complements similar celebrations honoring family members, such as Mother's Day, Sibling's Day and Grandparent's Day...
On Father's Day, people often want to send very special gifts to show their love and respect to their beloved father. However, what Father's Day should give to be reasonable, economic and still meaningful, not everyone knows. If you are having the same concerns, then please immediately refer to our suggestions below!
Father's Day gift ideas
Meaningful health gift for dad
Health gifts are a very subtle and meaningful suggestion for those who are not sure what gift to choose for Father's Day. Elderly people always face many health problems such as bone pain, insomnia, diabetes, cardiovascular disease... Therefore, health gifts not only show the care of the giver but also is a wish from everyone in the family, wishing you good health and long life.
Some of the health gifts that you can refer to are: Blood pressure monitor, functional food, massage machine, home gym equipment...
Handmade gift ideas for Father's Day
In addition to valuable gifts, handmade gifts are also a meaningful gift for father, especially for those who are skillful. Handmade Father's Day gifts often have a variety of suggestions, such as a card, a handmade wooden bead bracelet or simply a delicious meal cooked by yourself. No matter what, with a gift containing your heart and feelings in it, your father will surely be very happy, touched and cherished it.
Fashionable gifts for Father's Day
For fathers who are still young, fashionable gifts or gifts associated with daily life can be great suggestions for Father's Day. With this suggestion, you will have a lot of options to choose from such as clothes, men's watches, men's belts, sports shoes... or daily care items such as shavers, brushes.. Gifts may not be materialistic, but it shows your affection and concern for your father. However, when choosing these gifts, you need to carefully study your father's style and preferences to choose the most suitable products.
Giving away technology on Father's Day
If your dad is a techie, a digital device is definitely a perfect Father's Day gift idea. If you have plenty of money, you can choose expensive devices such as smartphones, smart watches... otherwise, you can still choose lower value items such as bluetooth speakers, music headphones, cameras. travel...
In addition to preparing meaningful gifts for your father, you should also not forget to think of good and sincere wishes to send to him on this special day. If you haven't thought of it yet, check out some of our suggestions below!
Good wishes for Father's Day
1. Today is Father's Day, I have nothing but love, respect and gratitude to you. I hope you live a healthy, happy life and always be a strong support for us, Dad.
2. I hope that not only on Father's Day but all other days, you are always happy, healthy and peaceful. I am very happy and proud to be your son. I love you dad so much! Happy Father's Day!
3. Please send the warmest and wonderful Father's Day wishes to dad. Congratulations to Dad on this special occasion. Dad will always hold a special place in my heart.
4. There will be no words that can fully express my gratitude and respect for my father. On this special Father's Day, I hope that you will always be healthy, happy, and happy. Always be a strong support for your children and parents.
5. Send the most special man in my life thousands of best Father's Day wishes. I hope you will always be happy and peaceful. I love you dad very much.